The Henry Kroeger Regional Water Commission provides water to Acadia Valley via a pipeline from Hanna while and Valley South Water Co-op provides water to approximately 30 rural residences within the M.D.

For more information: HKRWC – 403-854-3523  / Valley South Water Coop – 403-972-2146

Your Content Goes Here

ATCO Electric is the electric system operator in the MD of Acadia.

Their Oyen office can be reached at: 403-664-8103

Dry Country Gas Coop, based in Oyen, provides natural gas to the Municipal District of Acadia #34.

They can be reached at 403-664-3881.