Ph: (403) 972-2028 Days: July & August – 7 days per week Hrs: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- A Tea House, Gift Shop and Museum;
- Located in Acadia Valley;
- A restored Alberta Wheat Pool Elevator in working condition (but not operable);
- You can tour the facility and learn how these large structures handled the millions of bushels of grain grown in our agricultural areas;
- There is also a restored CNR caboose on site to further remind us that there was once a railroad running through the hamlet of Acadia Valley.
- We now have a restored “cataloque” house on site for your viewing, likely ordered through the T. Eaton Cataloque.
Stop in for a refreshment and a snack, browse the tea rooms many Arts & Crafts, many of which are made by local artisans. If you find something you like, by all means, take it home with you. NEW: The NEW Tea-house and Display areas are now open
2015 Elevator Tour Dates: July 8, July 22, Aug 6 and Aug 22.
Please phone for more information.
Learn More About Us
“NEW” Prairie Elevator Museum & Tea House Brochure: PDF
Catalogue House – Self Drive Tour Brochure: PDF